Become a Member
Joining the League of Women Voters of Snohomish County is a great way to get involved in your community and play an active role in our democracy. Your membership makes our voice even stronger.
- Any person, 16 years of age or older, who subscribes to the purposes and policy of the League is eligible for membership.
- Your membership in our local League is for one year, July 1 to June 30, renewable annually.
- With your local membership, you also become a member of the National League and the League of Washington State.
- Full- or part-time students can join for free.
$60 — Individual Member
$90 — Two Members in the Same Household
FREE － Student Member, 16 to 25 years old and enrolled full- or part-time in an accredited school
BEFORE you submit your membership information, we have two questions for you:
- Which Unit of the LWVSC will you participate in? (See Come to a Meeting for dates, times and locations.)
- What is your WA State legislative district? (See District Finder)
Join by Mail and Pay by Check
If you want to submit your membership information on paper and pay by check, please use this form.
You can submit your membership information and payment (secure credit card or PayPal payment) online. Student members—please use the form below to submit your membership information, with no payment required.
Complete the form below and Submit.