Diversity: Conflict to Cohesion, The Role of Civil Discourse
Sponsored by the LWV-SC Civil Discourse Committee and facilitated by Bob Drewel. (View Photos) The forum was recorded and will be broadcast at 6 p.m., November 12, on KSER, 90.7 FM, and sister station KXIR, 89.9 FM.
- Janice Greene, president, NAACP of Snohomish County
- Juan Peralez, president of Latinos/Chicanos Unidos, Lynnwood
- David Ortiz, chair, Communities of Color Coalition
- Kathy Coffey, executive director, Leadership Snohomish County
- Ayesha Kahn, Muslim educator and community activist
- Cameron Calder, Social Justice and Events Coordinator for EvCC Student Life
October 9, candidates for WA State Legislative Districts 21 and 32
- (21st District) Marko Liias, Mario Lotmore, Strom Peterson and Lillian Ortiz-Self. View video.
- (32nd District) Jesse Salomon, Maralyn Chase, Cindy Ryu and Lauren Davis. View video.
- (1st Cong. District) Jeffrey Beeler and Suzan DelBene
- (2nd Cong. District) Rick Larsen and Brian Luke
- (7th Cong. District) Craig Keller and representative from Pramila Jayapal's office